The first issue of the vintage drum magazine ‘Vintage Drums Legendary Sounds’ has now been released!
It will be a quarterly vintage drum magazine, featuring vintage gear, techniques, interviews and much much more!
These magazines are available in store in a paper copy for £6, or online digitally for the same price at https://www.vintagedrumslegendarysounds.com/
The first issue features
- British drum icon Clem Cattini talks about being the most in demand UK session drummer in the 60’s among other stories
- An interview with the one and only Hal Blaine!
- Classic Tracks How the Manic Street Preachers recorded their hit ‘A Design for Life’
- Desert Island Drums We ask Steve White which drum he’d take and why?
- Recording vintage drums In this Issue we look at recording bass drums
- An interview with one of the greatest cymbal artisans of all time Robert Spizzichino
A massive thanks from myself to Mr Nick Hopkin, for all the time, effort and dedication he has put into making this magazine a reality.
Get your copy now!