- Clem Burke talks to us about his 40 year Career with Blondie, as well as his other side projects.
- Franklin Vanderbilt chooses his Desert Island Drum.
- Charlie Watts is featured in John DeChristopher’s ‘Enjoying the Ride’ column, where he discusses Charlie’s cymbal choice over the years.
- Ronnie Verrell is the subject of Louis Barfe’s article on this much loved English drummer who provided the beats for Animal of The Muppets.
- Chris Whitten talks to us about what it takes to record a great drum sample library, as well as sharing his story of how he became one of the top studio session drummers.
- John Densmore recalls how The Doors recorded L.A. Woman in our Classic Tracks feature.
- Plus lots of other great articles on vintage drums.